Whether you’re a master networker or a novice, the confidence and competence you’ll feel knowing these skills, will help you – and your organization – succeed for years to come.
This 2.5-hour interactive webinar will give you skills in how to:
· Develop a positive and robust view of yourself in the roles you play in the lives of other people
· Advance through the 6 Stages of Trust-Building in any relationship
· Figure out a good next step to take when you want more relationship
· Understand how Trust is broken . . . and how to restore it
· Apply the tools and behaviors that increase the likelihood of likeability
· Assess your internal network using 12 key questions
· Build network capacity in your WorkNet, OrgNet, ProNet, and LifeNet
· Create KeyNets to get projects done or solve any problem
· Remember names - - and teach them yours (and what to do if you forget a name)
· Answer "What do you do?" in a way that shows your character and competence and starts a memorable conversation
· Make conversations flow by steering small talk to uncover resources and opportunities
· Know people who can aid you in shepherding your ideas and initiatives through the system
· Ask good questions that involve and engage others
· Teach people how to use your expertise, what to count on you for
· Build a network that is diverse with regard to age, gender, function, rank, geography, culture, etc.
· Know what to do and say in a variety of professional situations
· End conversations with the future in mind
Your Instructor is an expert at appealing to different learning styles and keeping you engaged. She’ll guide you through short lecturettes, self-assessments, written exercises, chat room discussions, examples, Q & A, and small group work via Zoom.