Applicant Personal Information
Funds may be used for business needs, such as: rent, mortgage, utilities, insurance, sanitation needs, payroll, inventory
CERTIFICATIONS AND AUTHORIZATIONS
1. Information provided in this application and the information provided in all supporting documents and forms is true and accurate in all material respects.
2. All local business taxes and fees are current.
3. Financials from first quarter 2020 and other pertinent information including receipts, invoices, etc.
4. The Applicant will provide the Lender documents verifying how money has been used, including but not limited to rent, utilities, payroll, insurance, sanitation, inventory, limited marketing.
5. Documentation of spending will be required for three (3) months after grant award or for the duration of loan repayment of eighteen (18) months.
6. This loan is not forgivable.
7. The applicant’s business has active social media and online presence, and has a current business email address.