Thank you for choosing Zephyr Medical Group. It is our mission to provide you with the highest quality care. We have implemented a no-show policy which enables usto better utilize available appointments for our patients in need of adequate care. The following policy is applied to patients who fail cancel with less than 24-hours’ advance notice, or who show up more than 15 minutes late. Should you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please contact our office as soon as possible, and no later than 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. This gives us time to schedule other patients who may be waiting for an appointment.
Please see our Appointment Cancellation/No Show Policy below:
• Effective 01/27/2021, any established patient who fails to show or cancel/reschedule an appointment and has not contacted our office at least 24 hours in advance will be considered a No Show and charged a $25.00 fee.
• Any established patient who fails to show or cancels/reschedules an appointment with no 24-hour notice a second time will be charged a $50.00 fee.
• If a third No Show or cancellation/reschedule with no 24-hour notice occurs, we reserve the right to terminate established patient-physician relationship.
• Any new patient who fails to show for their initial visit without 24-hr notice will not be rescheduled. The fee is charged to the patient, not the insurance company, and is due at the time of the patient’s next office visit.
• As a courtesy, when time allows, we make reminder calls for appointments. If you do not receive a reminder call or message, the above Policy will remain in effect. We understand there may be times when an unforeseen emergency occurs, and you may not be able to keep your scheduled appointment.
Should you experience extenuating circumstances please contact our Front Office staff at (949) 347 8721, who may be able to waive the No Show fee. You may contact Zephyr Medical Group Monday to Friday, from 8AM to 5PM. Should it be after regular business hours Monday through Friday, or a weekend, you may leave a message.
I have acknowledged the policy stated above.