Covid -19 Client Form for Studio H Salon
Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions. The following questions must be answered and submitted before you are allowed to receive any services by Heather Yacenda and/or Studio H Salon. It is also important to know that I have lifted the Studio H Salon Cancelation Policy for the time being. If you at any time feel ill, or do not feel safe getting a salon service I just ask for advance notice. I will happily reschedule your appointment. -Heather
I would like to Confirm my appointment
I would like to Cancel my appointment
1. Have you had a cough in the past 14 days?
2. Have you had a fever in the past 14 days?
3. Have you been around or been in contact with anyone who has had a cough or fever within the past 14 days?
4. Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
5. When you arrive to your appointment you must wait inside your car as all Salon Doors must remain locked at all times. Once you arrive in the Salon Parking lot Text my cell - 316.617.6868 with Your Name and that you are here! I will then come to the front door to let you in! ( please do not knock on the door, or use the key pad, wait patiently) The Salon will be one in, one out. This means you are not allowed to bring any friends to the salon. They are also requiring a 10 minute minimum down time in between each appointment so I will not be running early for any appointments. Please arrive right on time for your appointment to eliminate any extra waiting!
Yes, I understand I will need to wait in my car and Text you before I am allowed to enter. I also understand I will come alone to my appointment unless it's a family member.
No, I do not understand
6. Once you enter the salon I will have Gloves available, and Hand Sanitizer available for those to use. I am requiring everyone to sanitize before we start the service. Gloves are optional. I have Barbicide Wipes as well as other hospital grade disinfectants that I will use on all my items prior to arrival and will continue to use to disinfect everything during the appointment as needed. This kills anything Bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal, tuberculocidal and has been given the green light that it kills Covid-19 upon contact.
Yes, I understand
No, I do not understand
7. At this time Face Masks are required for all Stylists but NOT required for clients. However, I would recommend bringing a mask or wearing a mask if you have one. I understand that as of now they are not required for but in the future they may be required and that I may need to wear a Face Mask during my appointment to be safe.
Yes, I undestand and will bring a face mask to my appointment
No, I do not understand and/or do not want to wear a face mask to my appointment.
8. Do you have any questions? If so, enter them below!
I understand all of the above, I will not hold Studio H Salon and/or Heather Yacenda Liable for anything I may or may not contract during my appointment. I understand that Heather Yacenda is doing everything she can to protect herself, her salon and her clients. I understand that it is my right to cancel my appointment or to keep my appointment knowing the risks of Covid-19. I will abide by all of the above rules and regulations that have been set in place.
Yes, I understand the above statement and will not hold Heather Yacenda or Studio H Salon Liable.
No, I do not understand.
Was this helpful, and do you feel safe entering Studio H Salon?
Should be Empty: