Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis is a once a day medication that can help prevent transmission of HIV. Nebraska AIDS Project remains committed to it's fight against HIV and is now a proud provider of PrEP. Please complete the below interest form if you are interested in learning more.
Street Address Line 2
State / Province
Postal / Zip Code
1. Are you currently taking PrEP?
2. How knowledgeable are you about PrEP?
Not at All. What is PrEP?
3. Would you like to learn more about PrEP and NAP’s PrEP program before scheduling an appointment with our medical provider?
4. Best time to contact?
5. What is your preferred method of contact?
6. Do you have health insurance?
7. If Yes, what type of insurance
Should be Empty: