You have purchased one or more spray tans from Bronzed Bodyz to develop a tan on your skin. To help achieve your desired results, please read and sign the following material carefully:
1. A spray tan will not prevent your skin from burning in the natural sun or in a tanning bed. A spray tan does not contain sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while UV tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin. Please take the proper precautions when tanning with UV light exposure. Use oil-free sunscreen!
2. For best results, wait 10 hours (2-4 hrs for Express tans) after spray tanning before rinsing (water only) or engaging in any activity that will cause you to perspire. This will allow your tan to fully develop and will ensure the longest results.
3. All of the components of the tanning solution have been used in cosmetics for decades and have proven to be safe for the skin. If you have ever had any adverse effects utilizing self-tanning products or moisturizers containing DHA, consult a healthcare professional before using the product.
4. The FDA has approved DHA (the active ingredient in sunless spray tanning) for external application to the skin. For misting applications, the FDA recommends protective measures to prevent eye contact, inhalation or ingestion. To ensure complete protection, the FDA suggests wearing protective eyewear, nose filters, ear plugs, lip balm and undergarments. It is your right to decline these, just let your technician know.
5. Bronzed Bodyz sunless spray tanning solutions, which includes a cosmetic bronzer, is water soluble and will be removed after the next wash in cold water. However, in some instances, the DHA in the tanning solution may permanently stain undergarments worn during the spray session.
6. I understand the 24 cancellation policy. Should I have to cancel or reschedule, I will give 24 hr notice. Anything less will be charged a $25 fee. No shows or same day cancellations will be charged the full amount of the session.
7. If you have any history of asthma or a respiratory condition consult a physician before spray tanning and do not use if you have had any past allergic reactions to DHA products.
8. Pregnant? Caution! The effect of the spray tan ingredient DHA (Dihydroxyacetone) on pregnant or nursing mothers and their babies is unknown. Pregnant or nursing women should therefore consult their physician before their session. You assume all risks should you spray tan while pregnant.
I, the undersigned, understand and will comply with all instructions for proper use of the Bronzed Bodyz spray tan services. I am using these services at my own discretion.
I hereby relieve and hold them harmless from any liability involved in the use of the tanning process.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. I have read the above conditions and information on the Norvell spray tan service.