By our signature(s) hereto, we hereby affirm the following:
1. I understand that the Church does not allow its facilities to be used in a way that contradicts its Statement of Faith or by persons or groups holding beliefs that contradict the Church’s Statement of Faith which are best expressed in the Baptist Faith and Message (2000).
2. To the best of my knowledge the purpose for which I am requesting use of church facilities will not contradict the Church’s Statement of Faith, and I commit to promptly disclose any potential conflict of which I am aware or become aware to Church staff.
3. I am not aware of any beliefs that are professed by me or the organization I represent and which is requesting use of the church’s facilities that contradict the beliefs of the Church. I agree to promptly disclose any potential conflicts in belief to Church staff.
4. I understand that the Church does not allow its facilities to be generally available to the public, and that my use of these facilities is subject to approval, which is conditioned in part on my/our agreement to the requirements in the “Church Facility Use Policy,” a copy of which I have read and understand.
5. I understand that I will be responsible for any damages to the Church Facilities resulting from this proposed use of Facilities.
6. The Church believes, and I/we agree, that disputes arising under the use of the Church’s Facilities are to be worked out between the parties through Christian mediation and not through litigation (see Matthew Chapter 18 and 1 Corinthians Chapter 6).
7. By my/our signature(s) hereto, we agree to the facility usage fee as set forth in the Church Facility Use Policy.