Coronavirus (COVID-19) has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. Crossroads Irish Dance has established health and safety policies and protocols to attempt to minimize the spread of COVID-19 at the Crossroads Irish Dance building. Crossroads Irish Dance has also established screening procedures to including temperature and health assessments for both employees and students. All these procedures must be followed each time an individual enters the Crossroads Irish Dance building.
Crossroads Irish Dance is committed to giving everyone a safe and healthy environment for its employees, students, and other guests. As a result, Crossroads Irish Dance has implemented the foregoing policies and procedures, which are subject to change based on government guidance. Although preventive measures are in place and will be adhered to, Crossroads Irish Dance cannot guarantee that you (the "Student") or your family members will not be exposed to or become infected with coronavirus. By accessing the Crossroads Irish Dance building and attending classes, you may be putting ourself and others at increased risk for contracting coronavirus.
By signing below, you understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
· You assume the risk that you or your family members may be exposed to or become infected with coronavirus and that such exposure and/or infection may result in death; personal injury; illness, causing mild symptoms such as, fever or body aches, or more severe complications, such as pneumonia or organ failure; or permanent disability.
· You understand that risk of exposure to/or infection with coronavirus may result from the acts, omissions, or negligence of Crossroads Irish Dance, LLC, or others, including but not limited to, the faculty, staff, guests of Crossroads Irsih Dance LLC, and Program participants and their families.
· You voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to yourself or your family members (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability or death), or any illness, damage, loss, claim, liability or expense (including medical bills, attorneys' fees and court costs), of any kind, that you or your family members may experience or incur in connection with your access to the Crossroads Irish Dance building or participation in classes provided by Crossroads Irish Dance.
· Student and his/her assignees, heirs, parents, guardians, and legal representatives hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge and hold harmless Crossroads Irish Dance, and its employees, faculty, staff, students, representatives, affiliates, successors, and assigns of and from all Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or related to the Student's or the Student's family members' or guardians' access to the Crossroads Irish Dance building or participation in clases provided by Crossroads Irish Dance, whether arising out of the negligent acts or omissions of any Releasee or otherwise, and whether any coronavirus infection or exposure occurs before, during or after access to the Crossroads Irish Dance building or participation in classes provided by Crossroads Irish Dance.
· You understand that by signing this release, you are voluntarily waiving any and all Claims, known and unknown, including those Claims that may be unknown to you, or which you do not suspect to exist at this time.
· If any provision of this release is held to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then (a) this release shall be deemed to be amended to the extent necessary to render the otherwise unenforceable provision, and the rest of the release, valid and enforceable, or, alternatively (b) the invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this release shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions, which shall be enforced as if the offending provision had not been included in this release. Releasees are third-party beneficiaries to this release and shall have the right to enforce it to the full extent permitted by law.
· You acknowledge that you have read and fully understand all of the terms of this release, have been given the opportunity to review its terms with your legal counsel, and are voluntarily giving up substantial legal rights, including the right to sue the releases for claims, whether known or unknown, arising out of your access to the Crossroads Irish Dance building or participation in the program
By signing below, you understand, acknowledge, and agree to the foregoing release and all of its terms: