Pet Care and Payment
1. Client authorizes Pongo’s Pals Pet Services to perform pet care services as outlined in the client and pet profile as well as the Veterinary release, which shall become part of this contract.
2. Emergency care: Stated in the veterinary release
3. Inclement weather, natural disaster or act of war: Pongo’s Pals Pet Servicesis entrusted to use best judgement in caring for pets and home. Thus, the contract may be altered.
4. Personal Emergency: In the event of personal emergency or illness of pet sitter, Client authorizes for arrangements of another qualified person to fulfill agreed upon responsibilities. Client will be notified of any change.
5. Key Return policy: as stated in Client profile
6. Locksmith: Client gives Pongo’s Pals Pet Servicesauthority to use the services of a locksmith in the event of a malfunction of the lock, keys or automatic door opener. Client also agrees to reimburse Pongo’s Pals Pet Serviceswithin 7 days of any expense incurred, and to hold Pongo’s Pals Pet Servicesharmless for consequences related to the activities of locksmith.
7. Payment: Client agrees to make payment in full prior to, or at the time of the first visit. ( or as discussed)
8. Extra Services: Any charges for unplanned services will be due within 7 days of completion of service engagement. Invoice will be left at the client home upon completion
Pongo’s Pals Pet Services, its employees and / or independent contractors, agrees to provide the services in a caring and responsiblemanner. The client waives and relinquishesany and all claims against Pongo’s Pals Pet Services, its employees and/or independent contractors, except those arising from negligence of the pet sitter.
Client agrees to notify Pongo’s Pals Pet Services of any concerns related to agreed upon services within 24 hours of return home.
Emergency contact: Client agrees to provide Pongo’s Pals Pet Services with contact information where he/she can be reached while away.
Client will also provide a name and phone number of someone who is authorized to handle any major problems that may arise. If Client or designated contact person cannot be reached in a timelymannerClient agrees to accept any decision Pongo’s Pals Pet Services makes in regard to pet care or Clients property.
Visitors: If anyone will be entering the home while it is under our care, Client agrees to notify Pongo’s Pals Pet Services in advance. Pongo’s Pals Pet Services will not enter an occupied home if we have not previously been made aware of visitors. Pongo’s Pals Pet Services will not be held responsible for any damages incurred to Clientshome or pets made by visitors. It is understood that anyone with access to the home will be notified of Pongo’s Pals Pet Services presence and vice versa. The police will be called, without exception, on all intruders or suspicious acts.
Outdoor access: Pongo’s Pals Pet Services will not be held liable for the well-being or action of any pet with unsupervised access to the outdoors.
Aggressive pets: If a pet has a history of biting or other aggressive behavior, Pongo’s Pals Pet Services reserves the right to refuse or cancel service. The owner will be held liable for the pet sitter’s medical expenses and/or damages that are the result of animal bite or injury due to pet’s aggressive behavior.
The owner affirms that the above animals have no prior history of aggression of any type (towards other dogs, animals, or people) and is up-to-date on rabies vaccinations.
The owner authorizes the pet sitter to gain access to the owner’s home, to feed the animals, and to take the animals out for walking or exercise periods.
The owner authorizes the pet sitter, in the case that emergency medical care is required, to seek treatment from a licensed veterinarian. The owner also agrees to reimburse any medical expenses paid by the pet sitter within three days of notification.