Dear New Song Kids Team Member Applicant,
Thank you for your interest in serving the New Song Nashville body in New Song Kids. Following are four parts to this application that you'll need to complete and sign before submission. The application should take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Be sure to complete all required fields. Each part has headings as follows:
- Local Leadership
- ADULT Team Member Application (CLICK HERE if you need YOUTH Team Member Application)
- Background Check Forms (Consumer, Investigative, and Direct Reports Authorization, Disclosure and Release
- Child and Youth Protective Code of Conduct
Once you have completed the application, you will receive a confirmation notification with an additional document you should download, read and keep as a reference. This document contains the following articles:
- Appropriate and Inappropriate Verbal Interactions
- Appropriate and Inappropriate Physical Interactions
- Appropriate and Inappropriate Corrective Measures
- Major Signs of Abuse and Neglect
Once we have processed your application, you will be contacted to arrange an interview/orientation. If you have questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Through this process we will be able to help determine where you would serve best in New Song Kids, and your adventure will begin from there.
Again, thank you for your interest in serving as a team member in New Song Kids. Our desire in partnering together is to provide a safe place for our kids to worship and grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
New Song Kids Leadership