Please note that parking at Bishop Dwenger High School is a privilege that may be revoked to those students and their families who are noncompliant.
1. A yearly parking permit (August to June) must be obtained during Verification Day or from the Front Office thereafter. The cost of the permit is $50.00.
2. Only seniors and juniors will be permitted to drive and purchase permits beginning on Verification Day. An announcement will be made once all numbered spaces have been assigned and no more permits are available.
3. The Bishop Dwenger parking permit must be adhered securely in the lower left corner of the windshield (the left corner is determined while sitting behind the steering wheel). Permits not secured, as indicated, will be considered invalid.
4. If the permit is lost, destroyed or the vehicle replaced; a replacement permit will need to be purchased for $10.00.
5. If a student drives a different family vehicle frequently, a second permit sticker may be purchased for $10.00 and the student will remain assigned to the original space, a second or additional space will not be assigned.
6. Students must park only in their assigned numbered spot.
7. Students attending Anthis or taking college classes will be assigned spaces in the Clinton lot as a group.
8. Do NOT park in the handicapped spots, the yellow hashed spots, at the end of the rows or on any non-paved area!
9. Any vehicle parking in an assigned spot without a permit will be charged the full year permit cost plus a $10 fine. Repeat offenders will be issued a referral and subject to suspension of driving privileges for the remainder of the school year.
10. The Bishop Dwenger Campus speed limit is 15 mph. Speeding will result in an immediate referral.
11. Violations and all other parking policies: Please refer to the Parking section of the Student Handbook.