We need to address participation issues in this class. Most of you are doing good, others need to do better.
The classes are being observed by another instructor to help me concentrate on teaching. You must be present and ready to participate at all times during class. We have too many people not paying attention. This is hard for me when I call on you and I get "huh, What?" when I just said it two seconds before.
We are going to start removing people if you are not "present" and doing what is expected of you.
1. Web cams on at all times. If we can't see your face we need to see at least the top of your head. The observing instructor will be monitoring class. He will be making contact with you - especially if he cannot see your face or your cam is off. If you need to walk away for a moment, let Craig know. Private chat fine.
2. If he makes contact with you and you do not respond within a reasonable amount of time, you will be removed. You have to make up entire class.
3. You camera goes off for more than 30 seconds, your kicked out of class. No questions.
4. You should not be cooking, playing video games, working ANYTHING else during class. If you can't attend class for some reason that day or you have something else you need to do - find a make up day to attend. 3 make-ups permitted.
5. Homework is due on due date. If late, it is -2 from graded score. You fail these assignments, you fail the class. ALL NOTES FOR ALL ASSIGNMENTS ARE HERE ON THE WEBSITE!!!
6. I am locking the class at 2:05 pm everyday. If you are late, you won't get in! If you get kicked out, you won't get back in.
All classes are videotaped and chat logs are saved. If you don't want to take this class online, don't! Don't waste my time or your money. If you are removed more than two days, you will have to retake class and repay the fees.
Take responsibility for your education!!