* College facilities exist for the primary purpose of providing education services to students; therefore, College-related activities receive first priority. When facilities are not otherwise committed, they may be made available at reasonable rates to community groups for activities.
* Should an outside organization desire to have food served, it will be catered by the College food service. The cost of meals will be determined on an individual basis by the food service manager. No alcoholic beverages may be served or brought on campus by anyone using College facilities.
* The requesting organization must complete this written application furnished by the College and submit it along with payment to the Business Office ten business days prior to use. The College President or designee has the authority to approve and disapprove requests for use of facilities. Scheduling is provided through the Business Office.
* Concession rights during athletic events and other College-sponsored activities shall be determined by the Business Office; however first choice is given to college organizations. Additional charges may be made at the discretion of the College administration for furnishing supplies and equipment or for excessive cleanup and/or repair.
* A damage deposit may be required prior to approval of the rental agreement.
* The person in charge of the activity witnesses by his/her signature that he/she assumes full responsibility for the facility and contents during the course of the activity. He/she agrees to supervise the activity and to make restitution for the same.
* I understand and accept that Panola College provides no insurance to or for the renting party or user.
* Nothing may be affixed to the walls, ceilings, floors, or curtains with staples, tape, glue, or in other manner.
* No paint or glitter may be used.
* Illegal drugs and firearms are not allowed on college property.
* Panola College is a tobacco free campus. No tobacco products allowed on Panola College property.
* All events must have at least one Panola College police officer present. Two officers will be present if deemed necessary by the Panola College Police Department.
* Requests for facility use cannot be made more than sixty (60) days prior to scheduled events.
* Panola College reserves the right to reject any requests not in the best interest of the College.