I. For approval, all submissions must include the following information:
- Type of material used (decks, additions and fences, etc.)
- Actual drawing or photograph of item
- Plot plan showing the location of the proposed submission in relation to the home
- A description as accurate as possible. (Pictures and drawings are always helpful)
1. Please refer to the restrictive covenants prior to submitting any requests – this can save time and expense.
2. Trustees or directors only approve based on style, type, size, and location of requested additions. Where any question(s) exist, the restrictive covenants will be used as the determining guide – except in the case of architectural control committees whose determination will be final.
3. Under no circumstances does the trustee’s or director’s approval indicate full authorization. Anyone submitting should get the necessary governmental (city or county planning and building commissions) authorization for all planned work.
4. If you proceed with work without getting necessary approvals, you may be subject to legal proceedings as well as having to remove any unauthorized improvements.