POSITION: OFFICE ASSISTANT
Part time - days/times/remuneration to be negotiated.
- Some office experience preferred
- Must be computer literate and able to pick up using new software as you will be trained to use our agency customer management system for simple data entry. Word and Excel a bonus but not requirement
- Have good verbal and written communication skills and be able to multi task.
- You will not be selling insurance but you will help our underwriting team with tasks.
- Use initiative, think outside the box and able to work without constant supervision.
- Be able to work well in a team environment
Duties include but not limited to:
Handling incoming calls and other communications.
Data entry into customer database
Receiving and sorting incoming mail.
Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
Performing general office clerk duties.
Communicating with insurance company departments under direction of underwriting team member - by phone or email