1. Open Scanbot app on tablet/phone.
2. Lay invoice down on flat surface.
3. Hold Scanbot camera over the invoice, camera will begin searching for a document. Hold still until Scanbot app registers the document.
4. If the camera does not register the document, you will have to manually take a snapshot of the invoice.
5. Once you have taken a picture of the invoice, click “Save” in the top right corner, and then select the option to “Email as PDF”.
6. You will then have to enter the details for emailing the photo. Address the photo to email@example.com.
7. Enter the subject of the document with:
- Name of the company delivering the order
- The date that the delivery was received
8. Mark somewhere on the invoice: “Scanned, Name of Scanner & Date Scanned”.
9. Place the invoice into the invoice tray located in the café near the freezer door, these invoices should then be transferred into the “To Office” tray in the staff room where they will be collected and taken to the office.