Term 2 part b. Bookings
In line with ACT Government Covid-19 stage 2
The resumption date of in-studio classes will re-commence from 1 June (from week 6 - ACT Gov schools term)
* studioMAP adheres to ACT Government stage 2 Covid regulations
* 1.5m social distancing will be maintained
* room sharing @1 person per 4 square metres (studioMAP is 60sq mtrs)
* maximum of 15 persons in studio at one time
* self hygiene and hand sanitising is required
* any persons showing flue or cold / symptoms will be asked to leave
* food not be stored or consumed in the studio
* additional and frequent cleaning program is in place
for more details see studioMAP 'return to business' plan
The above restrictions will be in place until further notified / when ACT Government announces stage 3
Bookings for a continuous 1/2 term five week series of fantastic in-studio art classes are NOW OPEN!
In-studio classes will be for their usual 2 hours.
The start / finish times for are the same as usual (check timetable)
In-studio Art Classes run from Monday 1 June to Saturday 4 July
All bookings will be @ 1/2 term rate BOOK NOW!
Students already booked in the Online term 2 version can just simply switch to in-studio Classes.
If prefered - 2 Online class options, will continue - see below
We look forward to seeing you soon
Regular updates can be found on website Here