I understand that the submission of false information is grounds for the rejection of my application. I hereby authorize Brazos Valley Council of Governments (BVCOG) and Workforce Solutions Brazos Valley (WSBV), Madisonville Consolidated Independent School District (MCISD) and/or Blinn College to conduct such inquiries as may be deemed necessary to:
- Literacy (AEL) Program administered by the WSBV or its representatives,
- Confirm any information on the application used to determine eligibility,
- Secure appropriate services for me from community resources, or
- Release any information requested to officially recognized organizations.
Verify eligibility for all Employment and Training Programs and the Adult Education and
I hereby authorize BVCOG/WSBV/MCISD/Blinn College to conduct such inquiries as may be necessary with respect to the following:
- (CCS), Non-Custodial Parent (NCP), Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP) Employment and Training (E&T), Section 8 Choices Housing Voucher, and Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Program to determine eligibility, determine the effectiveness of the program to assist achieving foundational skills and career pathways for economic competitiveness and community development and to establish preconditions for enrollment in the AEL program and/or BVCOG/WSBV programs.
- Verification of information to post into the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) automated systems, Texas Educating Adults Management System (TEAMS), and other automated systems and statistical use of records of enrollment, progress and transition under the application of laws, TEA regulations and AEL Program policies to aggregate statistical data in the evaluation of the program.
- Release directory information which consists of name, address, telephone number, date of birth, dates of attendance, degrees obtained and field of study and personal identifiable information regarding enrollment in post-secondary institutions as matched to the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board master enrollment records for the sole purpose of statistical analysis and adult education program improvement. Also the release of personable identifiable information regarding employment status or history to the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board for the sole purpose of statistical analysis, administration or evaluation for the improvement of state adult education programs.
- Authorize the hospital, clinic and/or facility to release test results from any pre-employment physical examination, including a drug/alcohol test to the BVCOG/WSBV/MCISD/BLINN COLLEGE and release the hospital, clinic facilities and/or medical personnel from any and all liability arising from the release or use of this information.
- Authorize the Texas Workforce Commission or any private sector service provider maintaining such records, to release to the WSBV/MCISD/BLINN COLLEGE any records concerning claims for Unemployment Insurance benefits, including home address, the dates and amounts of benefits, wage credit reported by employers and determinations made with regard to my entitlement for benefits, and progress tracking related to employment and training services. This information may be used for follow-up studies to evaluate program effectiveness.
Participation with the AEL, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), Child Care Services