* Marketing opportunities including:
1. a 2min Member Spotlight at a Chamber Meeting and a Business Spotlight on our FB page
2. inclusion on our website business directory
* A Fortnightly Newsletter featuring up to date notices of Chamber Events and business opportunities, Community Events and NSW Business Chamber Events.
* Access to the Chamber’s Monthly Meetings, which I am encouraged to attend, as often as I can. I’m aware that this is the platform for me to bring along any guests and business colleagues. Meetings serve as an information source and Meet & Greet space.
*The right to stand as an Executive or General Executive Member at the annual AGM, plus voting rights. Members must attend the AGM in order to vote.
* I am aware that under Clause 3 (Application for Membership) of the Chamber’s Constitution, the application will be referred to the committee, which is to determine whether to approve or to reject the application.
I understand that regarding Clause 4 (Cessation of Membership) that
“A person ceases to be a member of the association if the person:
o (a) dies, or
o (b) resigns membership, or
o (c) is expelled from the association, or
o (d) fails to pay the annual membership fee under clause 8 (2) within 3 months after the fee is due.