1. Application for the CCF SBG DOES NOT GUARANTEE award of funding. Funds must be used for business operations and not used as profit distribution to the business owners.
2. The total amount awarded will be up to $2000.00 per approved business.
3. Applications will be approved by the Clayton Foundation Board of Directors from recommendations from the CCF SBG Fund Advisory Committee which is comprised of a board member from CCOC, the President/CEO of CCOC and CCF, a representative from the Town of Clayton and 2 local business owners.
4. All businesses receiving funding MUST complete a W-9 form prior to receipt of funding.
5. It is the sole responsibility of the Applicant to determine or to seek independent advice to determine the tax implications to the Applicant and Owners associated with any CCF SBG funding received by the applicant.
6. The information provided by the Applicant will not be shared with any person or entity other than for the purposes of evaluating the application submitted.
7. If you are a recipient of a CCF SBG, you agree, if asked, to provide a written or verbal testimonial.