CLICK HERE IF YOU MEAN TO REGISTER FOR KEMPSVILLE: HERE
1. Available slots: 630am - 630pm daily (ends at 730pm). This is 30 mins after sunrise and 30 mins before sunset. We do not want anyone training in the dark with equipment, and gives our staff time for set up and breakdown.
2. Active Accounts only. If you need to unfreeze, do so asap, and our team will bring your account current. May take them up to 48 hrs to do so. You must be in active status to participate, as you will still swipe in, but not enter the building. We can not pro-rate accounts. Must have paid completely for May, due to logistics and time it would take to unfreeze and pro-rate each account individually. Call 757.689.4207 or 757.227.4321 to unfreeze. Keep in mind we are staffed limited times. An email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the unfreeze helps too.
3. You will be required to use hand sanitizer upon arrival. Max time frame of equipment use is 1 hour, up to 2x/week (4 total until 5/29). Please feel free to show up 15 mins early to your time, and use the areas adjacent to the building for warm ups (grassy areas). We will not allow more than 10 in the group training areas. The last 5-10 mins of your hour will be required to thoroughly spray down all equipment used with provided disinfectant. Spray on equipment, let it sit for 1 minute, and then thoroughly wipe down.
4. Bathrooms and inside of the buildings will not be open. Use it before coming!
5. If it is raining, equipment will not be allowed for use.
6. Each individual will have a space that is approx 12’ x 20’ in space. This adheres to more than the 10’ guidelines set by the state mandate. There will be NO contact between members or staff while on premises.
7. IA Masks will be on site for sale at $7.95 each (which is our wholesale cost). Preferred method of payment is the card on file.
8. The equipment will be limited. We obviously are not bringing out cages, machines, or steel plates (bumpers only). We will have items, such as:
Limited selection of Dumbbells & Kettlebells
Tires for flipping, jumps, steel mace/sledge hammer work
Due to the limited squat stands, keep in mind, you will need to probably clean (from the floor) the weight if you plan on squatting it or lunging it
We will not be able to accomodate special requests. Each section will have at least a bar, access to plates, and 1 piece of cardio/conditioning (echo bike, rower, skierg, etc).
9. You must attest and sign in at arrival. You will attest to the following:
You do not have a fever or recently had one in the past few days.
You have not traveled to any of the known hot spots within the past 14 days (includes Northern VA, New York, Michigan, Illinois, Louisiana, Florida, Pennsylvania, Colorado, or other known hot spots), nor been in contact with someone who has
Been tested for COVID-19 and tested positive
Have not come into close contact with someone who has a suspected or labaratory confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis.
If you have any of the above, you are not authorized to visit.