• All quotations are made and orders are accepted subject only to these terms and conditions.
• No terms expressed or implied except these apply unless agreed in writing prior to an order.
2. Lead Times on Orders/Forecasts
• Normal lead-time is 30 calendar days. Orders within 30 days can be accepted.
• Orders less than 10 days are subject to availability. Product interruptions may result.
3. Order Delays and Cancellations
• Orders for all “standard” AWF products may be delayed or cancelled.
• Bulk truck orders delayed or cancelled are subject to a 10% restocking charge or $250 whichever is greater plus any additional delivery expense incurred for a shipment in transit.
• Packaged goods of “standard” product, bulk bag or kraft, may be delayed up to 3 business days at no penalty provided notice is received at least 3 business days prior to the scheduled delivery.
• Any packaged goods order cancellation or delay without proper notice is subject to a 10% restocking charge or $250.00 whichever is greater.
• Orders for non-standard products may be delayed but not cancelled.
4. Delivery Unloading Delays
• Customers agree to provide reasonable access for delivery and make a “best effort” to allow delivery within a reasonable time.
• Delays in excess of 2 hours are considered unreasonable. AWF reserves the right to assess a penalty at a rate of $50.00 per hour pro rata for time delays over 2 hours, unless the delay is caused by AWF or their representative.
5. Delivery Expense
• The normal AWF delivery method, unless otherwise specified, will be “FOB shipping plant, freight prepay and add”.
• Orders for pickup may be accepted. Pickup must be coordinated through an authorized AWF representative.
• Delivered pricing, pricing FOB a customer location may be provided. The price will identify the component elements of the product and freight. Customer acknowledges control of freight prices often do not lie with AWF. Therefore, where significant freight price change occurs, AWF reserves the right to increase price to equalize the change.
6. Terms of Credit/Payment
• Unless otherwise specified in writing prior to a sale, all payments shall be in US dollars to the address indicated on the AWF invoice.
• Standard payment terms will be 10 days after the date of invoice.
• Payments extended beyond terms will be assessed a finance charge of 1 ½% per month.
• AWF reserves the right to suspend delivery on future orders if payment extends beyond terms.
7. Claims, Warranty and Liability
• Samples and publications represent general product description and do not warrant the product.
• Customer acknowledges selection and application of any product rests solely with them.
• Claims against an AWF product must be in written form and posted not later than 30 days after the date of delivery.
• AWF will give reasonably prompt consideration to any claim. Liability is defined and limited to replacement of the product or refund of the purchase price.