We will provide an overview of each Ideate Software solution by walking you through processes often requested by our customers:
– Learn how to keep your Revit files in top working order while simplifying your quality control processes with a five-minute weekly audit of 10 key areas in your Revit file.
• Ideate BIMLink – Learn how to move data from your Revit file into Excel for editing, and then push it back into Revit with speed, ease, and accuracy.
• Ideate Sticky – Learn how to display Excel spreadsheets containing non-BIM data, such as code checklists, design data, consultant’s data and general notes, onto your Revit files to ensure that the team always views the most current information.
• IdeateApps – Learn how this set of nine Revit applications will decrease the time spent on common tasks and increase the accuracy of BIM data in a Revit model, helping to keep projects of all sizes and complexities on time and on budget.
• Ideate StyleManager – Learn how to use this tool to merge non-standard styles into standard styles and forensically analyse the usage of all styles to understand the true scope of a deletion. This tool will help you check and improve your Revit models.