- I will fill out all paperwork and forms sent to me before my appointment.
- When I arrive for my appointment I will wait in my vechile until my service provider calls or texts me with instructions.
- I give consent to have my temperture taken before I enter the building.
(Service providers will be doing this too)
- I will sanitize my hands with the hand sanitizer provided before I enter the building.
- I will put on a mask before entering the building and keep it on at all times.
(If you do not have a mask one can be purchased for $1. The fee is to simply cover our cost. Service providers will be wearing one too)
- I will come in for my appointment alone.
(For your safety the waiting room has been removed and each service provider will only be allowed to have one client in the building at a time)
- I agree to honestly answer any health screening questions asked by my service provider. Both in this form and verbally.
- I agree to leave unnecessary belongings in my vehicle. Such as purses, coats that have to be removed during the service, hats etc.
- I understand that these protocols can be changed, updated or removed at anytime.
- I understand that if I do not wish to follow the protocols listed above that my service provider has the right to refuse service.
Valley Beauty & Skincare Allison Cannon, Boise Brows Cori Simons, Lash Envy Boise Martha Chopko are simply following the guidelines provided by the CDC and our insurance company. The health of our clients, service providers, families and community are our top priority.