Good afternoon class of 2020,
This is an update on how to fully participate in our virtual graduation with important deadlines for graduates.
Our virtual graduation will be held the same day as our original graduation date on June 17th at 7pm. We will provide all families a link to view the graduation live on their smart TVs, computers, or mobile devices. After the live viewing, we will provide all graduates a downloadable copy of the event. To prepare for this virtual graduation, we will need all graduates to submit the following by 7:00 P.M. on Friday, May 28, 2020:
An image in your cap and gown
A 3 second video of each graduate throwing their cap
Optional: A 5-10 second video announcing your future plans
There are specific and important steps you must take before submitting each file to the links below. Please make sure you pay close attention to the technical requirements and change the file names as described. Photographs and videos that do not adhere to the requirements below may be excluded from the virtual graduation.
DEADLINE: 5/28/20 by 7:00 PM EST
BEFORE you upload your photos and videos for your 2020 graduation ceremony, you MUST change the file name to the format that is provided for each section, example: FILE NAME: ENHS_1_LAST NAME_FIRST NAME_MIDDLE NAME
If you do not rename your files according to the instructions above, it may not be used in the online graduation ceremony. Use all capital letters. Please see the technical specifications below for each submission.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSIONS:
● The FIRST appropriate photo/video you submit will be the one used in the virtual commencement. DO NOT submit multiple files for each section – in other words, make sure you like your photo/video, and submit it ONCE before the deadline above!
● The photo can be a close up “head-to-toe”, “head-to-torso”, or “standard headshot”.
● The photo must be a photo of you wearing your cap and gown appropriately (zipped up, gown hanging as it is designed to do, the only decorations worn should be Enfield High School awards such as NHS bib, Honor Roll Cords, and Department Scholar cords.
● The cap must be properly in place on your head, not altered/decorated. (The top of your cap may be decorated as long as it is deemed appropriate by administration and not visible in the cap and gown photo.)
● Everything in frame, including the background, must be school appropriate – no alcohol, drug, gang, graffiti, or other inappropriate materials, explicit or implied. You may not be holding anything. No hand signals/signs.
● Students not complying with the above standards will have their submissions replaced with a yearbook photo, or not used at all.