Campion College 1st Form work sheet
Mini Tennis Worksheet #1
1. Mini tennis technique are to develop more adjustments to achieve more feel and _____________.
2. Always move your _________________ in between hitting ground strokes
3. How fast should you hit the ball in mini tell?
4. What are the benefits of going forward to meet the ball using your hand and racket head more?
5. When the racquet goes back it is important to use your body? (True or false)
6. __________________ of movement is done with the body rotation with very little back swing
7. Was the coach using a 1 or 2 hand back., back hand in the demonstration?
8. Is it important to push your hand forward and create a little tension in the wrist before contact? (True or false)
9. One of the main goals in mini tennis, is to establish you contact point (True or False)
10. From ready position should you turn the body 90 degrees then turn the back into the back 90 degrees to hit ground strokes?
When you turn your body to prepare your stroke you need to hit the ball where
2 points - explain where the contact point
Should be Empty:
Now create your own JotForm - It's free!
Create your own JotForm