1. You must arrange to have someone to drive you to your appointment and sit with you in the office until the dentist is ready to treat you. Someone must drive you home and assist you to your door after the procedure. You should not go home by public transit or by taxi/Uber/LYFT unless accompanied.
2. Do not wear facial makeup or nail polish. Wear comfortable, casual and loose-fitting clothing.
3. Contact us prior to the appointment if there has been a change in your general health (such as a severe cold, fever etc.).
4. An estimate of your treatment will be given to you. We will send a copy of your estimate to your insurance company. Please be aware that payment in full is required the day of your treatment. If you need to make a Financial Arrangement, please contact our Accounts Manager Debbie at least one week before your appointment.
5. YOU MUST FAST FOR YOUR SEDATION APPOINTMENT:
8 hours after a meal that includes meat, fried or fatty foods;
6 hours after a light meal (such as toast, and a clear fluid) or after ingestion of nonhuman milk;
4 hours after ingestion of breast milk;
2 hours after clear fluids (such as water, fruit juices without pulp, carbonated beverages. NO tea NO coffee NO alcohol).
6. ***IMPORTANT*** PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE YOUR SEDATION MEDICATION WITH YOU AT THE TIME OF THE APPOINTMENT. TO BE TAKEN ORALLY IN THE PESENCE OF THE DENTIST IN THE TREATMENT ROOM. PLEASE REFER TO ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION FOR DRUG INFORMATION.