We are pleased to have Len Roozen assisting you in the preparation of your 2017, 2018, 2019, or 2020 Income Tax Returns. These years can be filed on-line.
Len can also complete returns for tax years 2010 to 2016 for you to submit them via mail to CRA.
We have made adjustments to meet this need during the Covid -19 pandemic, as part of the Canada Revenue Agency’s (CRA) Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP).
* Our service for preparing taxes is by appointment only.
* You must complete the application for this service.
* We will phone you your appointment time. Appointments are for 1/2 hour. If you indicate that you are a couple, we will book you 1 hour together. If you have more than one year, we will allot additional time.
* Returns will be completed by telephone. The phone number will come up as unknown caller if you have call display. If you do not answer, we will not be able to reschedule until all other requests are met.
* During that phone call, Len will attempt to verify your identity using a process provided by the CRA. Under that process, you will need to correctly answer questions based on your tax records on file with the CRA.
LIFE*SPIN provides free assistance to file income taxes for low-income individuals.
Please complete the information below and submit.