Camper Code of Conduct:
Our hope is that EVkids Camp will be a place for campers to make friends and find support. In order for EVkids Camp to be safe, fun and enjoyable for everyone, there are some expectations to discuss with your child.
1. I will Soar like an Eagle while at EVkids Camp.
2. Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, smoking or tobacco products are not allowed during the hours of virtual camp. EVkids Camp has the right to remove a camper from the Zoom meeting without warning if the Camp Directors suspect these products have been used.
3. Sexual or suggestive behavior/comments/conversations is not appropriate or acceptable at EVkids Camp.
4. Campers will only use the Zoom platform to contact camp staff and fellow campers during the scheduled camp times.
5. Screen shots, recording, and private, separate chats by campers are not allowed during virtual camp sessions.
6. Campers’ background will be appropriate, such as, but not limited to, a blank wall, or virtual background image.
7. I will follow the guidelines for appropriate group chat conversations.
a. If you ever feel uncomfortable, tell your trusted adult.
b. No secrets. (Surprises are different. Surprises make us feel good and are intended to share eventually. Secrets are not ever meant to share and can feel bad.)
c. Good messages are ones that parents/guardians are excited to see and hear and the person sharing it with you would want your parents/guardians to see and hear the message.
d. Cussing, swearing and foul language is not acceptable at EVkids Camp.