RTA Campion Online - Fill in the blanks Below
Campion College 3rd form work sheet
Keep your eye on the ball
1. As soon as you hit the ball on the _____________ you will have lots of power.
5. Keep your head __________________________when hitting ground strokes.
2. When you hit off the center a few centimetre you lose how much percentage of power?
3. What are some the reasons why player make mistakes?
4. When you hit off the sweat spot you have less power , and your chances of hitting a __________________increases.
6. When you hit short balls your opponent can ________________ you
7. Keep your head still at the point of contact, what are the mental reasons why this is difficult give 2 reasons?
8. What footwork is important when hitting ground strokes ?
9. When you have your opponent on the run with a angle hit the ball to the open court and expect a short ball - keep you eyes on the ball and not on the player
10. The backhand mental picture is get your racquet where in relation with the ball?
Beside the ball
Behind the ball
Under the ball
Should be Empty:
Now create your own JotForm - It's free!
Create your own JotForm