I understand that I am solely responsible for any harm caused by my dog(s) while my dog(s) is/are attending daycare/boarding or walks with Taylor Made Pet Care. If this form is signed Taylor Made Pet Care will keep your dog on a lead/long line until they are satisfied that a recall is established.
I hereby give Taylor Made Pet Care permission to take my dog on off-lead walks.
I certify that, to my understanding, my dog is trustworthy off lead and has good recall. I realize that there are certain risks involved with off lead walks and that I will not hold Taylor Made Pet Care responsible in any way should any harm befall my dog. I further understand that due to the way that dogs interact with one another, minor cuts and scratches can occur even though the dogs are carefully supervised at all times.
I agree to release The Service Provider from all liability including its employees should my dog become lost, injured or otherwise harmed which may result in my dog being walked off the lead. The Service Provider agrees to exercise all reasonable and due care to prevent injury or death to my dog off the lead - however, in the event of injury/death, except those caused by reckless acts on the part of The Service Provider, the Service Provider will not be held liable for such injury/death of my dog as a result of off-lead walking.
I freely and voluntarily enter into this contract of permission with the Service Provider and fully understand the above conditions.
This permission can be part of the Service Agreement but cannot replace the Service Agreement in full.
During my absence Taylor Made will be caring for my pet(s). In the event of an emergency, I authorise you (veterinarian) to administer medical treatment and will be responsible for payment to you (veterinarian) upon my return.
I give Taylor Made permission to transport my pet(s) to the above veterinarian and authorize treatment in the event of an emergency or sickness.
If this veterinarian is not available, I authorise Taylor Made to transport my pet(s) to a veterinarian of choice and authorise treatment. If emergency care is needed after regular office hours, my pet(s) may be taken to the nearest Veterinarian Emergency Clinic/Hospital.
I agree to authorise veterinarian to euthanize my pet in extreme circumstances after all reasonable attempts have been made to reach me or my emergency contact.
I agree that Taylor Made is released from all liability related to transportation to and from veterinarian and treatment for sickness or emergency.
This release will remain valid for all current and future visits unless a new release is signed.
All dogs 12 weeks and older are invited to play.
All dogs must be up to date on all vaccinations. Owners must provide written proof from their veterinarian that their dog has received the following…
DHPP (distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluinza and Parvo) We accept 1 & 3 year
Bordatella (Kennel Cough) within the last year.
We request that your dog be vaccinated for 7 days prior to attending Daycare. It takes this long for the vaccinations to take full effect.
All dogs must be healthy. Owners must verify that the dog is in good health and has not been ill with any contagious condition in the last 14 days. All dogs will require certification of health to be admitted after any contagious illness.Taylor Made Daycare reserves the right to refuse services to any dog due to illness, flea or tick issues.
Clients must notify us of any symptoms of illness immediately so that we can take appropriate disease control action.
All males over the age of 12 months must be neutered. You will be advised by the in house behaviourlist if your dog needs neutering earlier for behavioural reasons.
All dogs must be non aggressive toward humans and other dogs. They must not be protective of toys, food or people. Owners will need to verify that their dog has not harmed or shown aggressive behavior towards dogs or people. Please keep in mind that the dog will be interacting with others and that the health and safety of all of our guests is our main concern
On wet days provide a towel for your dog this can be left in your home for a member of staff to use when they drop your dog off. Please also send your dog with a jacket this will ensure that your dog does not stay damp until you return home and also that your dog does not get as wet and dirty.
If your require us to feed your dog during daycare please ensure your dogs food is labeled clearly with its name.
Your dog must be wearing proper ID and a collar.
Taylor Made Doggy Daycare Centre
TERMS & CONDITIONS ("the contract")
THE CLIENT'S ATTENTION IS PARTICULARLY DRAWN TO THE PROVISIONS OF CLAUSE 7.
1. By a) enrolling a dog with or b) permitting a dog to attend or c) accepting the Services Taylor Made Pet Care and its staff, the Client is deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
2. Taylor Made may act in the Client’s absence as guardian of their dog and may perform or take any action which they deem necessary in order to protect and keep in good health the Client’s dog.
3. Taylor Made requires one month’s notice of cancellation. The Client agrees to provide such notice or pay the amount that would be due during this notice period. The Client may cancel with notice at any time; there is no minimum term of contract.
4. For boarding bookings, where 30 days or more notice is provided there is no charge. Where than less that 30 days notice but more than 7 days notice is given, 50% of the fee is chargeable to cover administrative and management costs as well as to cover the loss of business. Where less than 7 days’ notice is provided 100% of the fee is chargeable on the same basis.
5. Taylor Made operates a fixed monthly fee system, whereby the Client pays a fixed monthly fee for a place at the day care centre on agreed regular day/s per week. Taylor Made factors into the monthly fee bank holiday allowance’ over a 12 month period, that being 48 weeks if your dog attends fixed days on a Monday and 51 weeks for any other fixed days. Therefore, if the Client’s does not send their dog for any reason, for example due to holiday or sickness, the monthly fee for the agreed regular days is still payable in full. The Client may not swap or add days in lieu if their dog does not attend. Late collection or early drop off before our after 9am to 4.30pm an additional charge will be made of £3.50 per hour. Unfortunately, we cannot accept bitches in season. We reserve the right to suspend your dog’s day care for up to four weeks. Fixed fee payment still applies.
6. The Client may not swap their agreed regular days on an ad hoc basis. It may be possible to add occasional extra days as required, provided there is space in the van. Requests to do so should be made by Text, Facebook Private Message or Phone. These additional days will be added to the Client’s monthly invoice at the “Additional Day” daily rate agreed between Taylor Made and the Client.
6.1 a. Full payment for services (agreed either at time of booking or subsequently) is to be made within 7 days of receipt of invoice or by the date specified on the invoice. The preferred method of payment is collection by Direct Debit. Bank transfer, cheque or cash is also accepted.. If the Client fails to make any payment due to Taylor Made under the Contract by the due date for payment, then the Client shall pay interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 8% per cent per annum above Barclay Bank Plc's base rate from time to time. Such interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. The Client shall pay the interest together with the overdue amount plus any and all additional administrative, debt collection costs and legal fees incurred.
b. The Client shall pay all amounts due under the Contract in full without any set-off, counterclaim, deduction or with holding (except for any deduction or with holding required by law). Taylor Made may at any time, without limiting its other rights or remedies, set off any amount owing to it by the Client against any amount payable by Taylor made to the Client.
c. On termination of the Contract for any reason the Client shall immediately pay to Taylor Made all of Taylor Made’s outstanding unpaid invoices and interest and, in respect of services supplied but for which no invoice has been submitted, Taylor Made shall submit an invoice, which shall be payable by the Client immediately on receipt.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: THE CLIENT'S ATTENTION IS PARTICULARLY DRAWN TO THIS CLAUSE
7.1 The Client will take responsibility for any costs which may be incurred, by either veterinary or other, as a result of any damage, accident, or sickness caused to or by their dog and will pay any such costs or expenses on demand.
7.2 Nothing in the Contract shall limit or exclude Taylor Made’s liability for:a. death or personal injury to a human being caused by its negligence, or the negligence of its employees, agents or subcontractors;b. fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; orc. breach of the terms implied by section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 (title and quiet possession) or any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
7.3 Subject to clause 7.2 Taylor Made shall not be liable to the Client, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the Contract for:
a. loss of profits;b. loss of sales or business;
c. loss of agreements or contracts;d. loss of anticipated savings;
e. loss of damage to goodwill; andf. any indirect or consequential loss.
7.4 Subject to clause 7.2, Taylor Made’s total liability to the Client, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the Contract shall be limited to £1,000 or the total fees paid under the Contract, which ever is lower.
7.5 The terms implied by sections 3 to 5 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from the Contract.
7.6 This clause 7 shall survive termination of the Contract.
7.7 In agreeing to the figure set under clause 7.4 above the Client agrees that he/ she is able to insure the Client’s dog under a pet insurance policy and is likewise able to insure home and property contents under a house and contents insurance policy. The Client is advised to notify his/her insurers of the day care arrangement in order to be covered under the pertinent insurance policies. The Client understands that Taylor Made is only able to offer its competitive fees on the basis of its Clients insuring its pets appropriately.
8. The Client’s dog may be transported with other dogs in a Taylor Made vehicle. The Client agrees that Taylor Made cannot be held liable for death or injury to their dog in the event of a motor vehicle accident.
9. Taylor Made may hold in possession the keys to the Client’s home and the Client is responsible under clause 7.7 above for making arrangements with its own insurers with this regard.
11. The Client has explicitly confirmed that their dog has no record of aggressive or anti-social behaviour and they have made a full and frank disclosure of any characteristic or trait that might make their dog unsuitable for socialising with other dogs.
12. Should the Client’s dog be deemed to be unsuitable by Taylor Made, Taylor Made reserves the right to cancel the booking indefinitely, with immediate effect.
13. The Client agrees to ensure that their dog/s will be kept up to date on all vaccinations, de-worming and de-fleaing including Kennel Cough.
14. Taylor Made is closed on bank holidays and the period between Christmas and New Year. Refunds or days in lieu cannot be claimed for any day care during these times.
15. The Client gives consent for their dog’s image to be used in photo or video format on Taylor Made promotional material and social media or in any format that Taylor Made considers appropriate.
16. Force Majeure. Neither party shall be in breach of this Contract nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under this Contract if such delay or failure result from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control.
17. Entire Agreementa. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.b. Each party agrees that it shall have no remedies in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in this agreement. Each party agrees that it shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in this agreement.
18. Variation. No variation of the Contract shall be effective unless it is in writing and notified or accepted by Taylor Made (or its appointed director(s)).
19. Waiver. A waiver of any right or remedy is only effective if given in writing and shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default. A delay or failure to exercise, or the single or partial exercise of, any right or remedy shall not:a. waive that or any other right or remedy; orb. prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
20. Severance If any provision or part-provision of the Contract is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of the Contract.
21. Notices.a. Any notice or other communication given to a party under or in connection with the Contract shall be in writing, addressed to that party at its registered office or such other address as that party may have specified to the other party in writing in accordance with this clause, and shall be delivered personally, or sent by pre-paid first class post or other next working day delivery service, commercial courier, fax or email to the correct addressed email address if sent delivered-read (so email delivery and receipt can be acknowledged).b. A notice or other communication shall be deemed to have been received: if delivered personally, when left at the Client’s address provided by him/her; if sent by pre-paid first class post or other next working day delivery service to the same address, at 9.00 am on the second business day after posting; if delivered by commercial courier, on the date and at the time that the courier's delivery receipt is signed; or, if sent by fax or email one business day after transmissionc. The provisions of this clause shall not apply to the service of any proceedings or other documents in any legal action.
22. Third parties. No one other than a party to the Contract shall have any right to enforce any of its terms.
23. Governing law. The Contract, and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by,and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
24. Jurisdiction. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with the Contract or its subject matter or formation.