For questions regarding this form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the year, we take photographs of band activities involving students to share. By which incidentally, some photographs may capture your child's participation, directly or indirectly.
These photos may be published through our website, social media pages, news bulletins, and ads.
With this, we seek for your consent in allowing us to publish photos which may involve your child to the said platforms.
From time to time, in limited circumstances with respect to product sales and service activities only, the booster club may provide “credit” towards certain club activities to individuals who voluntarily participate in these fundraising activities. To comply with IRS regulations for 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations, the following rules have been adopted to govern these fundraising activities.
By signing this fundraising policy, you grant permission for your child to voluntarily participate in the booster club’s fundraising activities and acknowledge your understanding of the rules and policies relating to these activities.
I acknowledge that I have read and understand the following rules relating to these fundraising activities:
1. All funds of the organization must be controlled by, and used to further the organization’s tax-exempt public purpose. The organization, and not the individual, must control and decide how all funds raised are used.
2. At no time may any individual “withdraw” funds from an “individual account” or personally direct how funds are used by the organization.
3. Parents may not “earmark” contributions to the organization for the benefit of their child or any other named individual.
4. Parents may request funds be transferred for use by a sibling.
5. These rules may be supplemented and/or modified by new or additional rules at any time to comply with IRS requirements and the best interests of the organization. I have read, understand and will follow these fundraising rules.
As the parent or legal guardian and on behalf of the student listed on the registration form, I agree that the information provided is accurate. I commit to and shall be responsible for paying the fees as scheduled above. I understand that I/we are responsible for fees relating to and including returned checks, insufficient funds, additional approved activities and any other related fee(s). All disputes shall be addressed to the Lakewood Ranch Band Booster Association Board and I understand that their decision shall be final. Any unpaid fees will be turned into the school for collection.I have read and understand the rules and policies described in the 2020-2021 Marching Band Information Packet and Policies & Procedures. I agree to the terms and conditions, including the refund policy.
Sibling Discount is $150After $800 payment, each additional student is $650 which is applied to QTY below.
Voluntary Termination Refund Policy
$75 deposit non-refundable.
Before July 31, amount withheld from refund $75.
Before August 31, amount withheld from refund $350.
Beyond September 1st, all payments are nonrefundable. The above dates and amounts are subject to change in unique circumstances as determined by the Band Director and LRBBA.
For questions regarding this form, please contact us at email@example.com.Please note that invoices with payment instructions will be sent to the email provided above on or before June 15th.