1. Only complete applications will be considered for admission into the summer camp.
2. Completed Applications are due by: Monday, July 20, 2020
3. Submitting this application does not guarantee your student a spot in the Widener Next Generation Scientists Camp. Guardians and students will be notified by July 23, 2020 if they have been accepted into the Widener Next Generation Scientists Summer Mini-Camp.
4. Once you have been accepted as a camper(s), you will receive a zoom link and password that is unique to your child/children to assure their safety and anonymity.
5. A list of common inexpensive, household materials will also be sent upon acceptance to the camp so that campers can easily replicate the workshop demonstrations at hom
CONDITIONS OF ENROLLMENT:
1. I understand that part of the virtual camping experience involves activities and interactions that may be new to my child. These things come with certain risks and uncertainties beyond what my child may be used to dealing with at home. I am aware of these risks, and I am assuming them on behalf of my child. I realize that no environment is risk-free, and so I have instructed my child on the importance of abiding by the camp’s rules. My child and I both agree that he or she is familiar with these rules and will obey them.
2. I agree that any dispute concerning, relating, arising out of or referring to the subject matter of this contract shall be resolved exclusively by binding arbitration in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, according to the then existing commercial rules of the American Arbitration Association and the substantive laws of Pennsylvania. Any claim brought for breach of the agreement, the non prevailing party shall, in addition to any other remedies, be required to pay prevailing party’s attorney fees and other costs of defense.
3. Students and parents (or guardians) agree to abide by Widener Next Generation Scientists Summer Mini-Camp rules and regulations.
I consent to have my child participate in photographs and videos of the Widener Next Generation Scientists Summer Mini-Camp and to have those photos and/or videos used for promotional use.