Marketing & Communication and Student Life welcome submissions of news and information to help keep the RU community informed. Our offices rely heavily on the participation and submission by the campus community. Please share stories, alerts, announcements, news and events via this form.
- Provide a concise, skimmable, meaningful title for your submission.
- For your content, consider the audience. What are the basics? (Who, what, when, where, why and perhaps, how to register.)
- Include links for registration or additional information, or supply contact name, phone or email.
- Submit a photo or artwork to make the submission more interesting and appealing.
- If submitting a faculty/staff note, make sure the title is correct, and include the academic unit or department. Published news articles for RU use AP style, so use faculty titles (Prof., Associate Prof., Assistant Prof.), not “Dr. so-and-so.”
RU MarCom working with Student Life will decide if the submission has the potential for the RochesterU.edu website, internal MyRochesterU site, social media placement or feature possibility.