I understand the pool rules and agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions set forth.
1. If this is my dog’s first time at the pool and my dog does not willfully enter the water, I agree that I will not force my dog into the water in any way, including using a leash to pull the dog in.
2. If this is my dog’s first time swimming at a pool, I agree that my dog will wear a doggie life vest.
3. I agree that my dog must be given the opportunity to potty after each 10 minutes of swimming.
4. I understand that my dog may not urinate, defecate, or vomit in the pool area. If an accident occurs I must notify staff immediately and remove my dog from the pool area so it can be cleaned. I also
understand that I will assume responsibility for the cost of clean-up and any costs including loss of income incurred due to pool closure from contaminated material in the pool. Maximum penalty will be
$100 first offense, $125 second offense and if a third offense occurs I will no longer have access to the pool. Failure to report an accident will result in forfeiture of security deposit and the right to rent at
Teamworks Dog Training, llc.
5. I understand that any damages done to the pool or dock by my dog or myself will be my sole financial responsibility to repair at cost. I understand that any damages done must be reported or I will forfeit my security deposit and rights to rent at Teamworks Dog Training, llc
6. I understand that swimming my dog for long periods of time could result in water toxicity. I understand that it is my sole responsibility to make sure my dog has breaks to potty every 10 minutes and does not swim for more than 30 minutes at a time.
7. I understand that no children under the age of 12 shall be allowed in the pool area. It is inherently dangerous to young children to be in the pool area because they are at risk to fall in the pool. Children over the
age of 12 may accompany a parent or supervising adult to the dock, but may not swim in the pool. No child under the age of 18 may go into the pool.
8. I understand that if I choose to go into the pool with my dog that I MUST have a Teamworks staff member present for safety reasons. I must book a lesson with an instructor in order to get into the pool myself.
9. I agree that I am using the pool for my dog to swim and this is not for any other medical procedure or prescribed physical therapy. I am using the pool at my own risk and have cleared this activity with my dog’s veterinarian.
10. I understand that Teamworks Dog Training, llc, its owners, staff, partners and volunteers will not be liable, financially or otherwise, for injuries to my dog, myself or any property of mine while my dog is using the pool services provided by Teamworks Dog Training, llc I hereby release Teamworks Dog Training, llc of any liability of any and all kind arising from my dog’s participation in swimming activities while at Teamworks Dog Training, llc. I agree to hold Teamworks Dog Training, llc. harmless for any and all claims that could result and this is a full and complete waiver of all liability to Teamworks Dog Training, llc.
11. If I violate any of these rules, I agree that I will foreit my security deposit and be banned from renting any facility from Teamworks Dog Training.