Terms & Conditions for Boarding & Training at Mana Dog Center LLC
1. The client guarantees their pet(s) to be free of disease, parasites, and in good health during the period of service. The client’s pet(s) must be up-to-date with all vaccinations, including Rabies, Parvo, Distemper and Bordatella, during the period of service. Proof of vaccinations are required. Dogs being treated for parasites, including but not limited to worms, coccidia, or any other communicable disease will not be permitted to board and/or train at Mana Dog Center.
2. Client shall provide their dog/s regular diet and medications as prescribed by a licensed veterinarian. The client agrees that personal items (toys, beds, leashes, and other training equipment) are provided at their own risk and may be damaged, or lost. Mana Dog Center and/or Heather Ratynski are not liable for damaged to, or lost personal items.
3. Please list any medical or behavior conditions known prior to the start of boarding and/or training. Failure to disclose medical, health or behavioral issues may result in immediate termination from the program, without refund. Please list any toys or items that your dog should not have access to due possibility of ingestion or injury.
4. Mana Dog Center is not liable for any damage or personal injury caused by client’s pet(s) to persons, animals, or property while under the care of Mana Dog Center. The client agrees they are financially and legally responsible for any and all damages caused by their pet(s).
5. Mana Dog Center is not liable for illness, injury or death of the client’s pet(s) while in the care of Mana Dog Center. The client agrees they are financially and legally responsible for any illness, injury, or death incurred by their pet(s). In the rare and unfortunate event that your pet passes away in our care, your pet will be taken to a veterinarian and maintained for pick-up or further inspection, and the client will be notified immediately of the situation.
6. The client shall provide emergency contact information, and will provide a valid credit card number to be charged in the event that the client’s pet(s) should need medical attention (card will be provided at time of care to the veterinary clinic). Mana Dog Center will use the veterinarian of their choice for non-emergency and emergency medical treatments. The client agrees to reimburse Mana Dog Center for any and all medical expenses.
7. A non-refundable fee in the full amount is due upon the dog's arrival for boarding or board and train (training camp) reservations. NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. Fee for service may be paid by credit card or cash. Please, no personal checks.
9. The client understands and agrees that dog training equipment including chain collars, slip collars, martingale collars, pinch collars, head collars, bark collar, electronic collars or body harnesses may be used to train their dog/s at the discretion of Mana Dog Center. The client understands and agrees that their dog/s may be trained on an electronic bark collar to curb nuisance barking while in the care of Mana Dog Center. Client understands and agrees that their dog/s are housed in crates or a kennel run while unsupervised for the safety of the dog/s.
10. The Client has read and agrees to all terms of this contract. The client understands that this contract is legally binding.