Course listings are for current HCISD students.
Out of district requests please email email@example.com
GUIDELINES & EXPECTATIONS FOR ACCESSING HCISD BUILDINGS FOR BEYOND THE BELL
For the health and safety of our staff and students, the following safety guidelines and expectations have been implemented:
· All students and staff will be REQUIRED to wear masks/facial coverings (cloth or disposable).
· All students and staff MUST maintain social distancing (at least six feet apart) at all times when in a district facility.
· Students may bring their own water bottle and refill assistance will be available.
· Desks and workspaces MUST be arranged to maintain this distance.
· Multi-person restrooms will be limited to 1 person at one time.
· Before entering district premises, students and staff must submit to daily health checks.
· Temperature checks MUST be administered to the student before the parent can leave the drop-off area.
· Parents MUST remain in their vehicle.
· Students arriving late will not be permitted to attend for the day.
· Registration MUST be done online. There will be NO onsite registration.
· Students and staff SHOULD NOT enter any HCISD facility if any of the following applies to them:
· They are not feeling well or have been potentially exposed to COVID-19.
· Within the past two (2) weeks, they have not traveled internationally and have not traveled domestically to an area where the transmission of COVID-19 is widespread.
· They have had a fever of 100.0 Fahrenheit in the last two days or higher or feel feverish.
· They have other symptoms of COVID-19
· They have had recent contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
· They are under quarantine or self-quarantine, as directed by a local health authority.
· Any suspected work-related exposure.
Please select Yes if you would like to continue or No to cancel Application.