3. I recognize that, during the course of the operation, post-operative care, medical treatment, anesthesia, or other procedure, unforeseen conditions may necessitate my above named doctor, and her assistants, to perform such surgical or other procedures as are necessary to preserve my life or bodily function.
4. I have been informed that there are many significant risks, such as sever loss of blood, cardiac arrest, and other consequences that can lead to death or permanent or partial disability, which can result from any procedure.
5. No promise or guarantee has been made to me as a result or cure.
6. I consent to the administration of (general, regional, local) anesthesia by an anesthesiologist, by my attending physician, or by other qualified individual under the direction of a physician as may be deemed necessary. I understand that all anesthetics involve risks that may result in complications and possible serious damage to such vital organs as the brain, heart, lungs, liver and kidney. These complications may result in paralysis, cardiac arrest and related consequences or death from both known and unknown causes.
7. Any tissues or parts surgically removed may be disposed of by the center or doctor in accordance with accustomed practice.
8. I consent to the photographing, videotaping, televising, or other audio and/or visual recording of this operation, post-operative care, medical treatment, anesthesia, or other procedures for medical or scientific purposes or for the purpose of advancing medical education, provided my identity is not revealed by the pictures, by the recording or by the descriptive texts accompanying them.
9. Also, for the purpose of advancing medical education, I consent to the admittance of observers to the operating room, during my post-operative care, medical treatment anesthesia or other procedures.