1. I understand that by signing this document, I AM AGREEING TO WAIVE CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS. I am aware that before doing so, I SHOULD SEEK INDEPENDENT LEGAL ADVICE.
2. I understand that the Procedure is a potentially dangerous undertaking and UNDERGOING THE PROCEDURE MIGHT RESULT IN THE SUFFERING OF INJURIES INCLUDING INFECTION (both minor and life threatening), REJECTION, SCARRING, BLEEDING OR DECREASED SENSITIVITY BRUISING, SWELLING, OR DEATH.
3. I have considered the physical demands of undergoing the Procedure and I DECLARE THE CLIENT IS IN PROPER PHYSICAL CONDITION TO UNDERGO THE PROCEDURE and free from any condition, impairment, disease infirmity or other illness that would prevent undergoing the Procedure.
4. I VOLUNTAIRILY ASSUME ALL RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL LOSSES AND/OR DAMAGES associated with and arising from the Client undergoing the Procedure and/or the use of the Relegation Tattoo Inc.'s equipment and/or premises.
5. I COVENANT TO RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE Relegation Tattoo Inc.; it assignees; owners; officers; directors; managers; artists and staff (paid or unpaid); or agents; (the "Releases") from any and all liability to the Client or the Client's personal represenative, assigns, executors, heirs and next of kin for any and all liabilities, actions, claims, demands, losses, cost, expenses, or damages at law or equity of every kind which the Client may now or in the future have against the Releases and from any claims or demands therefore on account of any injury, including but not limited to the death of the Client or any and all dmages to or loss, theft or destruction of property, arising out of or related to undergoing the Procedure and/or the use of Relegation Tattoo Inc.'s equipment and/or premises caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence, breach of contract or otherwise. Without limiting the generally of the forgoing. I further release the Releases from breach of any duty arising from any and all resources which I may now or hereafter have under the Occupiers Liability Act [RSBC 1996] Chapter 337 and amendments therto.
6. I COVENANT TO INDEMNIFY AND DEFEND THE RELEASES AT MY SOLE EXPENSE, from any claimds or demands associated with and arising from the Client undergoing the Procedure and/or the use of the Relegation Tattoo Inc.'s equipment and/or premises.
7. I expressly agree that THIS RELEASE AND LIABILITY WAIVER IS INTENDED TO BE AS BROAD AND INCLUSIVE AS PERMITTED BY LAW and that if any portion is held invalid, it is agreed that the remaining clauses continue in full legal force and effect.
8. i expressly agree that THIS RELEASE AND LIABILITY WAIVER AGREEMENT IS THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT and no other written or oral agreements, warranties, covenants that in any way vary the terms of this agreement, shall be enforceable.