We advise that you consider a video consultation rather than a face to face appointment unless there is a clinical need to have hands on physiotherapy. We reserve the right to refuse a face to face appointment if it is deemed unnecessary or unsafe. This is in line with the recommendations from our regulatory body 'The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy'.
We have done everything we can to reduce the risk of the clinician and patients contracting Covid-19. However, if you come for face to face treatment, please be aware that there is no way that we can eliminate the risk of you contracting Covid-19.
When coming for your appointment, please be mindful of the following:
- please come to the clinic alone
- please wait outside until you are called in
- please avoid using the toilet unless absolutely necessary
- please use the hand sanitiser provided on arrival
- please come with a face mask if you have one, if not you will be provided with one
- please pay by BACS or contactless payment