Athenian's CoVID-19 Safety and Precautionary Policy
As part of our comprehensive CoVID-19 response procedure, we ask that all clients and staff join us in pledging to do our part to ensure a safe, responsible, and fun environment at our salon. While many of these elements have been standard practice for us from the beginning, include using medical-grade autoclaves to sterilize equipment, using all disposible supplies (such as files, buffers, etc which cannot be sterilized), and having our salon professionally sanitized nightly by JanPro®, there are a few extra precautions we will be introducing to maintain compliance with state and local guidelines. We ask that everyone do their best to assist in helping provide both a fun, relaxing environment for yourself and other clients, as well as a safe and comfortable workplace for our staff.
- Touchless Temperature Checks
- All clients and staff will be required to submit to touchless temperature checks prior to entering any common service areas. Anyone presenting a temperature of 100°F will not be permitted to service clients/be serviced by staff.
- Face Masks/Coverings
- All clients and staff will be required to wear face masks or other protective coverings at all times. If you do not have a face mask (which will be approved at the discretion of management), we will have some available for purchase at check-in for $2.00/ea
- Restricted Areas & Social Distancing
- To make the most effective use of our salon space, we have partitioned it into two fully-functional salons - each with its own ventilation system to extract air from the salon and introduce fresh outside air as well. Each side will maintain its own capacity limitations, as prescribed by state and local governments. At time of service, you will direct you to either Side A, which is primarily designated for pre-registered clients, or Side B, which will accept primarily Express Check-In clients. You will be assigned a color-coded service area (which will correspond if doing both manicure and pedicure) to which we ask that you please try to remain within at all times. Restricted areas will be marked with red tape to limit interacations between service areas. While each side of the salon has its own restroom, we do ask that you limit your usage of these areas during this time.
- Contact Tracing Data
- In the case of any reported CoVID-19 infections related to the salon, its clients, staff, and/or employees, your information may be used to provide contact tracing data to the appropriate authorities/organiziations. This ensures that we are able to effectively address any unforseen events as they relate to the pandemic in a socially-responsible manner. Additionally, staff are scheduled in the same groups of five to further limit contact between technicians on alternate shifts.
- Disposible Cups for Wine/Beverages
- We will temporarily be using disposible cups for all complimentary beverages, including wine - yeah, we know. We hope to return to sweeping up broken glass on a daily basis in the very near future.
Thank you for your effort in keeping Athenian the safest and best nail salon in Nashville!