Athenian's CoVID-19 Safety and Precautionary Policy
As part of our comprehensive CoVID-19 response procedure, we ask that all clients and staff join us in pledging to do our part to ensure a safe, responsible, and fun environment at our salon. While many of these elements have been standard practice for us from the beginning, include using medical-grade autoclaves to sterilize equipment, using all disposible supplies (such as files, buffers, etc which cannot be sterilized), and having our salon professionally sanitized nightly by JanPro®, there are a few extra precautions we will be introducing to maintain compliance with state and local guidelines. We ask that everyone do their best to assist in helping provide both a fun, relaxing environment for yourself and other clients, as well as a safe and comfortable workplace for our staff.
- Touchless Temperature Checks
- All clients and staff will be required to submit to touchless temperature checks prior to entering any common service areas. Anyone presenting a temperature of 100°F will not be permitted to service clients/be serviced by staff.
- Face Masks/Coverings
- All clients and staff will be required to wear face masks or other protective coverings at all times. If you do not have a face mask (which will be approved at the discretion of management), we will have some available for purchase at check-in for $2.00/ea.
- Contact Tracing Data
- In the case of any reported CoVID-19 infections related to the salon, its clients, staff, and/or employees, your information may be used to provide contact tracing data to the appropriate authorities/organiziations. This ensures that we are able to effectively address any unforseen events as they relate to the pandemic in a socially-responsible manner. Additionally, staff are scheduled in the same groups of five to further limit contact between technicians on alternate shifts.
- Disposible Cups for Wine/Beverages
- We will temporarily be using disposible cups for all complimentary beverages, including wine - yeah, we know. We hope to return to sweeping up broken glass on a daily basis in the very near future.
Thank you for your effort in keeping Athenian the safest and best nail salon in Nashville!