In consideration of being allowed to participate in a US Lacrosse, Inc. (“USL”) event (“USL Event”), the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, certifies and agrees that:
1.My participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases, including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, and COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness, injury, and death does exist.
2. likely to cause serious illness, injury, or death;
If I have a pre-existing health condition, exposure to COVID-19, or any other infectious disease may be mor e
3. measures to mitigate risks to ensure the health and safety of other participants, coaches, and volunteers, and therefore, participation in a USL Event involves risk of exposure to infectious disease; and,
USL cannot ensure that all other participants, including coaches and volunteers, are taking precautionary
4.I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
5. a cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell, headache, chills, muscle or body aches and/or sore throat.
I certify that I have not recently tested positive for, and am not exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, which include
6. exhibited the above-referenced symptoms of COVID-19.
I certify that I do not have a household family member/roommate who has recently tested positive for or
7. any unusual or significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest coach, staff member or volunteer, or official immediately; and,
I willingly agree to comply with all recommendations provided by USL to ensure safe play. If, however, I observe
8. HOLD HARMLESS USL, and their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, volunteers, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL ILLNESS, INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.