LOS ANGELES SOUTHWEST COLLEGE
FALL 2020 APPLICATION
June 22, 2020 - September 11, 2020
Please review the EOPs program eligibility before completing this application. Applications are accepted on a first come, first served basis until capacity is reached.
1. California resident or AB540 eligible
2. Eligible to receive the CA Promise Grant A, B or C* (formerly BOG Fee Waiver) as determined by FAFSA or the Dream Act Application
3. Enrolled in 12 units or more at time of application* (enrolled in at least 9 units for CARE/NextUP) *DSPS students are exempt but must submit verification from DSPS office.
4. Have not completed more than 70 degree applicable units from any college/university.
5. Have one of the following educational challenges:
a. Not qualified for enrollment in the minimum level English or math course required for an associate degree.
b. Did not graduate from high school or obtain GED (high school transcript required for verification).
c. High school GPA below 2.5 (high school transcript for verification).
d. Previously enrolled in remedial education
e. English is not primary language
f. First generation college student (parents did not successfully complete college)
g. Member of college-identified underrepresented group (i.e. former foster youth)
If you meet the program eligibility requirements, please proceed to complete the EOPS application.
NEW EOPS STUDENT ORIENTATIONS & CONTINUING STUDENT WORSHOPS WILL BEGIN IN AUGUST. ORIENTATION/WORKSHOP ATTENDANCE IS REQUIRED FOR ELIGIBLE STUDENTS IN ORDER TO RECEIVE BOOK GRANT.