I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social & physical distancing. More info on preventative measures and protocols can be found: https://www.publichealthmdc.com/coronavirus
I further acknowledge that Verona Ice Arena, ICE INC, and Group Organizers have put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and any other injuries.
I further acknowledge that VERONA ICE ARENA can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, staff, participants, coaches, spectators, and their families
I voluntarily seek services provided at Verona Ice Arena and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and any physical injuries. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my appointment.
I attest that:
* My children or I have not or are not currently experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* If my children or I experience any of the above symptom of illness, we will follow CDC recommendations in regard to self- quarantine and not enter VERONA ICE ARENA.
* My children or I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* My children or I have not traveled to highly impacted areas within the United States of America in the last 14 days or knowingly been exposed to someone with a known / suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* If my children or I become aware of exposure to COVID-19, we will follow CDC recommendations in regard to self-quarantine and not enter VERONA ICE ARENA.
* My children or I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 or been determiend to be contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* My children or I are following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
You voluntarily agree to assume the risk that you or your child(ren) may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at Verona Ice Arena, training session or event, and that if infected, you or your child(ren) could spread COVID-19 to others. You accept sole responsibility for any mental distress, personal injury, illness, temporary or permanent disability, and/or death that you, your child(ren) or others with which you have personal contact may experience or incur if you become COVID-19 infected as a result of you or your child(ren)’s attendance at a GIA practice, training session or event. You waive and release VIA and all associated officers, directors, members, managers, representatives, coaches, volunteers, and/or all other VIA participants and/or their families from all damages, losses, costs, claims, liability, or expense, of any kind or nature, that you or your child(ren) suffer or incur from exposure to or infection by COVID-19 as a result of attending, arising out of, or related to, a VIA practice, training session or event, (a “Claim”). On your behalf, and on behalf of your child(ren), you hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless VIA and the VIA Parties from and against the Claims. You understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of VIA or a VIA Party, including any Claim based on lack of, or error in carrying out, COVID-19 preventive measures and protocols, and regardless of whether a COVID-19 exposure or infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any a VIA practice, training session or event.