In relation to the recent Welsh Government Guidelines and the updated guidance from Cricket Wales we are not permitted to allow the use of our outdoor Net facility for the following activity ;
You can use outdoor cricket nets with members of your household or support bubble, or with people from one other household, as long as the total number of people engaging in cricket activity is no more than 4 (excluding any carers or children under 11 from either of those households as
they do not count towards the group size limit).
• One to one coaching can resume. The coach counts as one household meaning that the other
participants (up to 3) must be from the same household as each other (excluding any carers or
children under 11 from either households).
• Social distancing rules must be observed.
Please maintain social distancing at all times and follow good practice around hygiene and hand sanitisation.
During outdoor cricket activity / permitted use of outdoor nets
• Groups limited to a maximum of 4 participants from a maximum of 2 households (including coaches
but excluding children under 11 and carers).
• Cricket activity must take place outdoors only.
• Participants should enter the site and prepare their personal equipment whilst maintaining social
• Where possible we recommend that you use your own equipment. If you do choose to share
equipment, practise strict hand hygiene before and after use and the equipment must be cleaned
before use by another person. More information is available here.
• No sweat or saliva is to be applied to the ball at any time.
After all outdoor cricket activity
• Participants will exit whilst maintaining social distancing.
• One club representative/volunteer will be responsible for collecting and disinfecting any shared
• Regular cleaning of equipment and the facility should take place, particularly between one group
finishing, and the next group starting.
• Encourage all users to report any infection of their household to NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect
following use of the facility to limit the spread of the virus: https://gov.wales/test-trace-protecth