The prospective foster agrees to:
1. Cats are to live in a private residence INDOORS ONLY and not be taken out of the residence unless approved by the foster coordinator
2. Provide the cat with sufficient quantities of nutritious food, fresh water and litter for their litter boxes. If they have trouble financially they are to get in contact with the Rescue.
3. If veterinary care is required the caregiver MUST contact the Rescue immediately. From there the Rescue will decide when and where veterinary care gets done.
4. Give potential adopters visitation rights at a time that works best for both parties involved.
5. Send updates and pictures regularly to help find the cats a forever home.
6. Notify the rescue if you want to adopt your foster cat ASAP.
7. If a family member or friend wants to adopt your foster cat they MUST contact the rescue to fill out paperwork and wait to find out if they are approved before the cat is moved or promised to anyone.
8. Cat(s) must be brought to adoption events with trimmed nails and clean ears and eyes and a small sample of the food they are eating.
9. The cats belong to SPENCERVILLE TNR until adoption application & contract is signed & money is received.
10. I understand that failure to perform the foregoing agreement will constitute a breach of contract. In the event of any such breach of contract, I authorize the original caregiver to reclaim possession of the adopted cat.
In return for the above conditions, the original caregiver agrees to allow the prospective caregiver to foster the above mentioned cat. This agreement was executed at