1. The breeder guarantees the puppy is in good health, has had its first round of immunizations, has been dewormed, microchipped, had a thorough exam done by a licensed vet at 6-7 weeks old, and when applicable had their dew claws removed, and tail docked to show length - the end 1/4 of the tail is removed. Buyer has three business days to take the puppy to a veterinarian for an examination. If the puppy is found to be in poor health, the buyer has the option of returning the puppy to the seller, at buyer’s cost, for a full refund. The buyer will provide a written statement from a licensed veterinarian clearly stating defect or illness. If the puppy is not taken to a licensed veterinarian within the three business days, the health warranty is void.
2. The seller provides this warranty for three years after the date of sale against any debilitating congenital defects. In the event the puppy exhibits symptoms of a suspected debilitating congenital defect, the buyer must supply any requested veterinary records to the seller within seven days of informing the seller of the defect. The seller has the right to require a second opinion from a veterinarian of the seller’s choice at the seller’s expense. If the puppy is euthanized or in any way disposed of, without a second opinion from the seller’s veterinarian, the buyer waives all rights to a replacement puppy.
3. This warranty does not include viral illnesses, infections, improper bites, hernias, hypoglycemia, Guardia or Coccidosis. It also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals or physical injury.
4. If it is determined the puppy does have a genetic disorder that is identified within three years of purchase, the buyer has the option of a replacement puppy from the next available litter. Your puppy need not be returned to us provided there is documented support of medical condition. Shipping fees will not be refunded, and if it becomes necessary to ship a replacement puppy, those fees are to be paid by the buyer.
5. If the puppy should die from a suspected congenital defect within the 36 months of its date of purchase, an autopsy must be performed at the buyer’s expense by a licensed veterinarian acceptable to the seller’s own veterinarian. If the autopsy shows a congenital defect as the reason of the death, the seller will provide another puppy of equal value to the buyer. A written statement from the Veterinarian must be provided. This warranty is void in the event of an undetermined or inconclusive diagnosis.
1. The buyer agrees to pay the seller a total sum of $2000. This fee does not include shipping, if shipping is required.
2. The buyer bears all costs relating to the sale of the above animal, including transportation. The risk of loss or injury to the above animal is on the buyer at all times after the dog leaves the seller.
3. The buyer agrees that their Standard Poodle will be housed indoors.
4. The buyer agrees to have their Standard Poodle professionally groomed regularly (every 6 weeks MINIMUM) and to provide weekly or bi-weekly nail trims and daily brushing/combing of their hair if kept in a long hairstyle.
5. The seller highly recommends feeding their Standard Poodle only a premium quality food. We recommend Farmina Dog Food
6. The buyer agrees to keep their Standard Poodle at a healthy weight.
7. The buyer agrees to make and keep annual veterinary appointments for their Standard Poodle, keep all immunizations current according to the guidelines of the American Veterinary Medical Association and properly administer heartworm preventative medication.
8. The seller highly recommends providing basic obedience training with their Standard Poodle puppy within the first year of owning their dog. To encourage our families to enroll in obedience classes and pursue performance sports with their dogs the seller will offer a $50 “bonus” to be paid to the buyer for each AKC obedience or sport title earned throughout the life of the dog. This includes (CGC, CD, CDX, UD, CA, CAX, THDN, THD, etc.)
9. The buyer agrees to contact the seller immediately if the buyer determines they are unable to keep their Standard Poodle for any reason. The buyer and the seller will determine how the dog will be rehomed.
10. The buyer agrees to never place the Standard Poodle in a shelter, pound, or similar facility or research laboratory.
11. The buyer agrees to never breed their Standard Poodle. This Standard Poodle is being purchased by the buyer to be a loving member of the family and NOT for the purpose of breeding!
12. The buyer agrees to use the prefix "Monarch’s" at the beginning of the puppy's AKC registered name.
CONTRACT AND ARBITRATION:
This contract shall be deemed a legal and binding agreement between Seller and Buyer(s) and is under the jurisdiction of the State of North Carolina in the County of Onslow. It is further agreed that should any dispute/arbitration between Seller and Buyer(s) arise regarding said puppy/dog that the legal venue shall be the County of Onslow, North Carolina, unless Seller moves. Then action will take place in the county in which the seller resides. All terms and conditions of this contract will remain in effect for the life of said puppy/dog.
I/we the Buyer(s), certify that I/we have read the foregoing contract/agreement, understand its contents and I/we hereby agree. Buyer(s) agrees if at any time this contract is breached said puppy/dog will be returned to the Seller.