Our jurors will be reviewing work and clearing artists for available space. Note- space is by medium. For example, if a painter cancels, we would clear another painter. Each show has a separate jury of art professionals. Acceptance or rejection at one show does not affect other shows.
Please look at the websites for each art fair to determine if you are a good fit. We are not charging a jury / application fee for these late apps as we have limited availability.
We are accepting late applications for the 2020 shows. Shows in 2021 will be through Zapp and we will send you a link.
Rules (The Fine Print)
1. Your work must be original and created by you as the artist. If we have reason to believe that your work is not original and created by you, we reserve the right to make reasonable inquiry into the origin and authenticity of your work. High quality prints are acceptable as long as they were included in your application. If you fail to cooperate in our investigation or if we determine that your work is not original and created by you (e.g., if the work was created by another artist and purchased for resale by you at the art fair), you may, at your election, either (a) immediately and completely exit the fair without refund, or (b) remain at the fair but re-classified as a "commercial" booth, the rent for which will be adjusted to the commercial rate of $2500. If you elect to re-classify your booth, the difference between your initial rent payment and the adjusted commercial rent will be immediately due and payable. You give us the right to pack up and move your work should you violate the show rules, undertanding that while we will be careful we cannot take responsibility for damage.
2. Your work may only be in the medium and styles as presented to and accepted during the application process. This includes a proportional representation of the medium and styles presented to and accepted.
3. You must provide your own tent and display as presented in the application process. All tents must have a minimum of forty (40) pounds of weight securely attached to each corner. 4. Electricity is limited and only available if purchased during the application process.
5. Your booth area will be designated by lines or other demarcation. Your tent and displays must remain in the booth area assigned to you at all times.
6. You may not share a booth, unless all artists sharing the booth have been accepted by the jury and prior arrangements for sharing have been made and accept by us.
7. You acknowledge and agree that you are required by law to collect and remit Michigan sales taxes. Call the Treasury Department, (517) 636-6925, to register.
8. Integrity Shows reserves the right to cancel your acceptance to the art fair at any time prior to the show with no further obligation to you except a refund of your previously paid booth fees (if any).
9. You authorize us to use your name, image, and likeness, as well as representative samples of your work, for purposes of promoting and advertising the art fair.
10. You may cancel your participation at the art fair at any time and for any reason. If we receive your cancellation four full weeks prior to a show, you will be entitled to a full refund of booth fees. No refunds or credits after that unless we cancel the show.
11. Your booth must remain open during all event hours. At least one of the artists listed on your application must be present during the event.
12. You acknowledge the inherent risks associated with outdoor, public displays of your art work. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROPER INSURANCE AND PROTECTION OF YOUR WORK AND SETUP.
13. The show will be held unless the event management (or city or municipal official) determines that there is a threat to safety. There is no refund if show hours are reduced.
14. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify the venues, Integrity Shows, the cities and their agents and employees for any damage.
15. We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time with prior written notice to you. You acknowledge that the venue may have rules of its own and agree to abide by those rules as well.