52 Pegasus Main Street - Pegasus Town 7612
Ph 03 9204060 Fax 03924061
My declaration of entitlement and eligibility
My agreement to the enrolment process
NB. Parent or Caregiver to sign if you are under 16 years
I intend to use this practice as my regular and on-going providder of general practice / GP / health care services
I understand that by enrolling with this practice, I will be included in the enrolled population with the Primary Health Organisation (PHO) this practice belongs to, and my name address and other identification details will be included on the Practice, PHO and National Enrolment Service Registers.
I understand that if I vist another health care provider where I am not enrolled I may be charged a higher fee.
I have been given information about the benefits and implications of enrolment and the services this practice and PHO provides along with thee PHO's name and contact details.
I have read and I agree with the Use of Information Statement. The information I have provided on the Enrolment Form will be used to determine eligibility to receive publicly-funded services. Informationmay be compared with other government agencies, but only when permitted under the Privacy Act.
I understand that the Practice participates in a national survey about people’s health care experience and how their overall care is managed. Taking part isvoluntary and all responses will be anonymous. I can decline the survey or opt out of the survey by informing the Practice. The survey provides importantinformation that is used to improve health services.
I agree to inform the practice of any changes in my contact details and entitlement and/or eligibility to be enrolled.
An authority has the legal right to sign for another person if for some reason they are unable to consent on their own behalf.
Authority Details: (where signatory is not the enrolling person)
By signing this form, you agree on the terms of trade attached.
Terms of Trade
The following Terms of Trade apply to services provided by Pegasus Medical Centre to its patients.
Our fees are available upon request. These charges take into account the following factors:
a. The time spent b. The complexity of treatment c. The costs of running a medical practice d. The funding available from the government, public agencies and other sources.
1. Unless by prior arrangement, all services shall be paid on the date of the service.
2. We would be very concerned if any patient deferred seeking medical help due to the cost. If this is the case, please, talk to your doctor or the practice manager so other payment options can be arranged.
3. Payment shall be accepted by cash, Cheque, Eftpos, Credit Card or automatic payment.
4. Where it is agreed that payment need not be paid on the day of the service, it shall be paid within 7 days of the date of the invoice or by the date agreed with the Doctor or Practice Manager. An account fee of $10 is added to all accounts not paid within 7 days .
5. Where patients are in breach of agreed payment terms, referral of the debt, including the provision of necessary contact details may be sent to
a debt collecting agency. Costs incurred to recover outstanding monies will be charged to the patient. This may result in patient name and address entered into the computer Bureau default listing which will have an impact on patient's credit rating.
6. Failure to contact us to cancel your appointment in time may result in a Did Not Attend (DNA) charge of $15 being added to your account. Please ensure you cancel all booked appointments as we have a high demand for appointments each day.
7. Variations to the Terms of Trade may occur from time to time and Pegasus Medical Centre will notify the patient by way of invoice - receipt of which shall be deemed acceptance by the patient.
8. Patient behavior is expected to be respectful and understanding. We are a busy practice and healthcare of the community is our priority, this means there may be delays in seeing your clinician from time to time.